Why work at James Hare
As a family business, we offer a unique working experience in a supportive close-knit environment. Trading within the vibrant interior and fast paced fashion trades, we are a small company with big opportunities! A central and accessible location in Leeds, perfect for those seeking a fulfilling and well-rounded professional experience.
- Summer hours offered between 1st May and 31st August.
- Pension and discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Additional holiday award for long service.
- Flexible hours.
- City centre location within distance from shops, cinemas, and restaurants.
- Railway station within 5 minutes walking distance.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Discount at local coffee shop.
- Staff product discount.
General Student Intern
View Job Advert
If you would like to apply for the role of General Student Intern, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Design Intern
View Job Advert
If you would like to apply for the role of Marketing and Design Intern, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
MAke yourself known
If none of the existing job vacancies align perfectly with you, there's no need to wait for an ideal match. We're eager to hear from individuals who share our values, and we warmly encourage speculative applications. Share your thoughts on the kind of role you believe suits you best, introduce yourself, and outline your goals for the initial months at James Hare. By doing so, you initiate a connection, and our closely-knit careers team can consider you for suitable opportunities as they arise.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org