We are hiring!
Are you a people person who enjoys connecting with designers in the world of fashion and interiors both in the UK and abroad? If so, we have the job for you!
As a Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for building relationships with existing customers and finding new business opportunities. You will work with a highly motivated and focused team. The ideal candidate must come from an sales background and knowledge of the fabric, fashion or interior trade would be an advantage.
The role’s responsibilities are.
- Calling existing customers to increase business.
- Finding new customers to introduce them to our products and road selling team.
- Giving customers information about products and services.
- Daily log of phone calls you make.
- Diarising opportunities and targets you hit on the company CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly vocal
- Proactive and outgoing personality.
- Have confidence and a drive to succeed.
- Be able to manage and prioritise work.
- Determined, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Be educated in Maths and English to GCSE level
- Have strong computer, oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to work as a team as well independently
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Attractive salary
- City centre location
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Exciting opportunities within the company
Benefits include 20 days holiday plus BH (holidays increases with service and are pro rate if part time), 37.5 hour week full time. Monday to Friday
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com